SPC – Music Sketchpad 2
Mix, record, play and perform your own electronic music!
It’s the Android app for sampling, sequencing and beat programming on your phone or tablet.
Watch the introduction video.
Use the SPC – Music Sketchpad to:
- 16-pad screen mixes loops and sequences
- Remix your tracks in real-time
- Record and share your performances
- Use your own sounds or the ones included in the app or download additional scenes
Program your own beats and grooves
- Full featured drum sampler
- Flexible sequencer
- Step sequencer for each of the 16 pads
- Every step sequencer with up to 64 steps
- Individual velocity/accent settings for each step
- Different step lengths from 1/4 to 1/32
Scribble your musical ideas
- 16 tracks with up to 4 variations
- Keyboard for melodic composition
- Soundlibrary with one-shot samples
Record sounds and loops
- Record your voice, instrument or any other sound directly with your device’s built-in microphone
- Use the recordings instantly in your performance
- Record one-shot samples with trigger function
- Record loops in sync with quantization and overdub function
- Read more about using an external microphone here
- We’ve tested the SPC extensively with the iRig Mic from IK Multimedia with fantastic results
Edit your sounds
- Waveform display
- Gain, pan and tuning knobs
- Envelope control with attack and decay
- Reverse, normalize and cut function
- All actions in real-time and with multi-touch
- Reverb, delay, phaser, filter and distortion
- Freely assignable to each pad
- Real-time controllable effects
- X-Y control field for the main parameters
- Chaining of effects
Read about all the details in the SPC – Music Sketchpad Manual.
Tracks made and performed with the SPC – Music Sketchpad.
Get additional scenes made by mikrosonic, Loopmasters and our community.