SPC - Music Sketchpad
Mix, record, play and perform your own electronic music!
It’s the Android app for sampling, sequencing and beat programming on your phone or tablet.
Watch the introduction video.
Use the SPC - Music Sketchpad to:
- 16-pad screen mixes loops and sequences
- Remix your tracks in real-time
- Record and share your performances
- Use your own sounds or the ones included in the app or download additional scenes
Program your own beats and grooves
- Full featured drum sampler
- Flexible sequencer
- Step sequencer for each of the 16 pads
- Every step sequencer with up to 64 steps
- Individual velocity/accent settings for each step
- Different step lengths from 1/4 to 1/32
Scribble your musical ideas
- 16 tracks with up to 4 variations
- Keyboard for melodic composition
- Soundlibrary with one-shot samples
Record sounds and loops
- Record your voice, instrument or any other sound directly with your device’s built-in microphone
- Use the recordings instantly in your performance
- Record one-shot samples with trigger function
- Record loops in sync with quantization and overdub function
- Read more about using an external microphone here
- We’ve tested the SPC extensively with the iRig Mic from IK Multimedia with fantastic results
Edit your sounds
- Waveform display
- Gain, pan and tuning knobs
- Envelope control with attack and decay
- Reverse, normalize and cut function
- All actions in real-time and with multi-touch
- Reverb, delay, phaser, filter and distortion
- Freely assignable to each pad
- Real-time controllable effects
- X-Y control field for the main parameters
- Chaining of effects
Read about all the details in the SPC - Music Sketchpad Manual.
Available for Android™
Get additional scenes made by mikrosonic, Loopmasters and our community.